Title: AVP, IT Application Engineer - Enterprise Integration Services Java - Spring Dev
Role Summary/Purpose: The AVP IT Application Engineer will be responsible for development of Enterprise Integration Services on JEE and Cloud technologies. The person will be responsible for Application Engineering plays a pivotal technical role within Synchrony Financial in successfully developing and integrating web services and delivering high-quality solutions on those platforms.
• Lead teams in building new web solutions/platforms and enhancements, working closely with requirements analysts, testers, and the customer in an agile development practice
• Develop functional and technical specifications from business requirements
• Help create project estimates and plans. Represent engineering team in project meetings and solution discussions
• Ensure application quality and adherence to performance requirements
• Responsible for documentation, code reuse, re-factoring and design patterns standards compliance
• Ensure of internally developed applications are built with high standards of availability, scalability, and extensibility
• Work closely with an experienced staff comprising both Synchrony resources and many vendor technical engineers
• Help define measurable goals for the team
• Communicate the status of build projects and other initiatives to stakeholders and leadership
• Keep abreast of emerging technologies while maintaining proficiency in existing technologies.
Visit http://exaltconsulting.co.in/ for more information regarding your desired jobs.