Solution Architect, IT Infrastructure, Technical Architect, Data Architect, IT Transformation
We have a leadership opportunity for Cloud Solution Architect - Infrastructure with one of our client for Mumbai location.
- Understand the business objectives of the requirement, cost implications, scalability and performance requirements, security and compliance need and be able to analyze & design a suitable cloud model such as IaaS/PaaS/SaaS
- Be responsible for designing target platform architecture on cloud(AWS, Azure). Experience architecting solutions in at least one of the public cloud platforms - Azure, AWS.
- Understand the technical, financial, organizational requirements/constraints of enterprise customers and work closely with multiple teams to lead cloud-enabled solutions.
- Envision and architect new innovative solutions on/across cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, other private/public IaaS/PaaS platforms
- Evaluate various cloud providers and put together a well-designed & optimum cloud architecture that meets the business requirement.
- Ability to keep us with the latest technology trends in Cloud computing areas
- Excellent written & communication skills. Be able to participate in client presentations & orals for proposal defense etc.
- Ability to explain the security and compliance capabilities of AWS/Azure and define client-specific solutions
- Understand the integration and customization requirements with cloud providers
- Experience in envisioning new solutions and defending complex architectures
- Experience in defining approach and migrating workloads to a private or public IaaS provider.
- Deep experience in at least one of these - infrastructure architecture, web application architecture, data architecture, integration architecture and excellent understanding in others. Good understanding of the networking aspects on cloud, defining network security groups, policies, configuring load balancers, application gateways
- Ability to define an appropriate Disaster Recovery strategy on cloud
- Understanding of hybrid IT situations - that combine on-premise IT capabilities with Cloud IT capabilities.
- Understanding of how support/operations of public-cloud based workloads are performed and build solutions for the same
- Ability to define & build a road map for Cloud transformation journey for clients
- Ability to define& build a DevOps road map
- Implementation experience on using docker containers & kubernetes orchestrations.