IT Infrastructure, IT Jobs in FMCG, ITIL, IT Infrastructure Services, IT Operations
Summary of the role :
To Lead multiple Verticals (Ex- SAP, Enterprise Apps, etc). will work across the functions in the Global regions to ensure the IT Infrastructure is working efficiently
1. Work with mutiple departments (like SAP / Finance) to ensure IT Infrastructure is working effecively in all regions.
2. Manage and drive the budgets
3. Collabrate with different Business Functions & develop the direct reportee and team.
- Good Communication- Ability to speak and understand, Be proactive in communication (Give bad news-ex)
- Attitude- Ability to go beyond the role/ responsibility, challenging own status quo, Ownership mentality.
Key Deliverables :
- Ensure delivery of aligned IT application services, SLAs, and KPIs to the business
- Maximized delivery of support vendors to contract
- Maintain quality of IT services
- Maintain user satisfaction
- Increased visibility and communication of incidents/crisis to business
- Ensure standardized methods and procedures are being used for efficient and prompt response, analysis, documentation, ongoing management and reporting of incidents to main business confidence in IT capabilities
Management: Ability to develop and direct strong teams to meet organizational objectives. Customer focused, with desire to continually acquire knowledge of customers business objectives and processes to help drive service improvements and customer satisfaction.
Process Improvement: Exceptional analytical & critical thinking skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs, translating them into operational requirements and solutions to improve productivity and service levels. Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification preferred.