Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, HR Head, Leadership Hiring, HR Jobs in IT/ITeS
Role - Head - Recruitment Startegy
Location - Bangalore
Provide strategic guidance, enablement, thought leadership and operational assistance to the recruitment team. Optimize teams abilities to achieve delivery, quality, diversity and costs targets for recruitment. Lead the respective team and ensure compliance and control of all recruitment activities and processes. Execute all or some of the sourcing, scouting and candidate management processes including Supplier Relationship Management, Recruitment Marketing, Analytics, Process and Technology.
- Shape and Implement Recruiting Strategy
- Develop and prioritize recruiting and sourcing strategies and key recruiting initiatives and ensure that they are in line with Organisations business strategy, recruiting policies and marketing messages
- Develop and execute innovative recruiting techniques, tools, processes and policies to achieve recruiting goals
- Lead efforts to develop external competitor intelligence and analysis and adjust recruiting strategies, as needed
- Maximizes business impact and value creation
- Identifies and implements tangible, realistic solutions that are grounded in economic, stakeholder, and environmental value of the Organisation.
- Organizes, manages and delivers exceptional service to meet the commitment Organisation
- Achieves goals, leveraging the Organisations global network, by working together and openly sharing ideas, knowledge and resources
- Actively develops self and others for career and business success
- Presents ideas clearly and concisely in verbal and written communications.
- Open to new ways to accomplish work and demonstrates flexibility in adapting to change
- Anticipates and resolves issues
- Develops enduring, trust-based relationships
- Anticipates, takes mitigating steps to avoid, and quickly resolves issues that occur
Preferred Candidate :
- PG / MBA with 17+yrs experience with 10+yrs into Talent Acquisition ( Responsible for Building the Company TA Strategy)
- Prior Experience working in Global Organisations.