CA, Origination, Investment Banking, Debt Syndication, M&A, Capital Markets, Fund Raising, BFSI Sales
CA / MBA from a reputed institute and CAIIB will be desired qualification. He must have exposure in, Debt Syndication Project Appraisal, Private Equity, M&A & Equity Capital Markets.
- Initiate and develop relationships with key decision makers in target organizations for business development.
- Identify prospective clients from various sectors and generate business from the existing clients by originating suitable investment banking mandates in each of the following areas:
Debt syndication (domestic & international)
- Equity Capital Markets (initial and secondary offerings, QIP, open offer, convertibles).
- Fundraising for clients through close relationships with a significant number of private equity and venture capital funds.
- Responsible for overall relationship management, deal origination, product development, getting quality mandates and ensuring execution of mandates.
- Leadership qualities and driving the team members together to achieve the organizational goals.
Sole responsibility for the P&L
- As Head origination of the company, the candidate would be responsible to charter the road-map for organic growth for each of the dept in the company.
Major Accountabilities :
- Frame vision for the company
- Identify the growth engines for each department and align the resources to ensure profitability at a company level
- Evaluating new avenues of growth (cities/segments etc) & Conducting opportunity analysis by keeping abreast of business trends and competitor moves to achieve market-share metrics
Candidate need to have an overall experience of 15 years, of which a minimum 5 years of experience with a reputed investment Banker in independently managing end to end assignments
- Understanding the client business and finance requirement through management meets and discussions;
- To explore various fundraising options for the clients depending on the nature of their business and strategies.
- Structuring the transaction by advising the clients on various types of equity/debt options and deals so as to match the associated risks with Risk Appetite of the clients.
- Understanding of the SEBI ICDR Regulations, Merchant Banking Regulations, Companies Act and other allied regulations
- Strong networking with corporates FIs/FIIs/ Domestic and Foreign Institutions/ Consultants/ Clients
- Maintaining relationships with clients throughout the transaction process and after closure for exploring future business potential
- Team Leader
- Flair and ability to evaluate business opportunities.
- Relationship building and networking skills
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Ability to get a given assignment/ job completed within stipulated timeline