We have a leadership opportunity for SAP Solution Architect with one of our client for Bangalore/Mumbai location.
- The job position will be responsible for providing high-quality bids on time by working in an organized manner with a cross-functional team of technical specialists, solution architects, delivery teams, sales team, legal teams, financial teams etc. primarily in Application services (SAP)
- The complete cycle from initiation to decision may include understanding customer requirements, clarifications, technical solution design, pricing, risk identification & mitigation, presentation and decision.
- Analyze customer requirements as relayed through requests for proposals (RFPs) within area of specialization and guide proposal content accordingly.
- Working with vendors & partners, delivery partners etc. towards completing RFP responses & other sales support documents.
- Keeps senior Management informed of all financial and pricing aspects of the deal including the deal profit and loss, pricing, capital investment, cash flow and all necessary approvals.
- Ensure that all work adheres to defined Quality standards.
- Capable of assuming individual proposal management responsibility (ies) for medium to large sized proposals.
Validate / cross verify the overall solution / deal in terms of customer requirements and alignment with the sales winning strategy
Primary Skill - SAP Functional
- 12+ yrs of SAP delivery and Pre-sales experience
- Worked on different types of end to end SAP projects and awareness about project lifecycle for SAP Implementation, rollout, Upgrade, migration and application maintenance engagements
- Managed Medium to Large team sizes onsite as well as offshore.