python, ruby, backend, object oriented programming, front end
Bengaluru / Bangalore 2-7 Years
- Architect scalable backend systems, services, and APIs.
- Identify performance bottlenecks, and find ways to reliably resolve them.
- Own end to end development and operations of high performance Rails Applications
- Implement product features using Rails, AWS and various third-party libraries
- Writing reusable, testable and efficient code
- At least 2 years experience in Development with extensive experience using Ruby/Golang/Python/Nodejs.
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously in a collaborative environment
- A focus on detail including around automated tests and documenting your code
- An agile mindset and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements
- Good in analyzing and solving problems
- Passionate to work in a start-up
What you will get :
- A chance work with founders
- Product ownership - take autonomy over core products & product features
- Be a part of early tech team
- Stock options
Our stack :
- Our continuous releases are integrated with Jenkins and Bitbucket. On the frontend, we use React for the views, organize the data flow with Flux architecture, and test our application with RSpec. On the backend, we\'re a Rails shop riding on AWS and Postgres RDS.