Asset management, software asset management, Hardware asset management, Service Now tool, service catalogue management, Knowledge management, configuration management with SNITILPRINCE 2
The management of the lifecycle for service assets (hardware, software, intellectual property, licences, warranties etc) including inventory, compliance, usage and disposal, aiming to optimise the total cost of ownership and sustainability by minimising operating costs, improving investment decisions and capitalising on potential opportunities. Knowledge and use of international standards for software asset management and close integration with change and configuration management are examples of enhanced asset management development.
Moreover accountable to set and oversee the deliverable of configuration management, Service Catalogue management and Knowledge management processes.
Global Software and Hardware Asset Management and overseeing CMDB, service catalogue and knowledge management
• Responsible to set up and establish the software and hard asset management globally for corporate solutions and the assets owned and managed locally ( shadow IT).
• Development of organisation level asset management framework.
• Fully accountable for management and maintenance of the service compliance of all IT and service assets in line with business and regulatory requirements involving knowledge of financial and technical processes, tools and techniques thereby ensuring asset controllers, infrastructure teams and the business co-ordinate and maximise value, maintain control and ensure any necessary legal compliance.
• Maintaining an accurate software record and running regular internal audit to ensure legal compliance of ownership and expiration of software.
• Controlling and reporting on the software and hardware asset management licencing budget.
• Provide recommendation to head of service transition manager on how to reduce software and support costs where negotiating volume contract agreements is required. Reduce the software cost by eliminating or reallocating underutilized software licenses.
• Responsible to ensure that software and hardware asset management is align with customer and wider organisational requirements.
• Oversee the deliverable of service catalogue management of all the live services across the network.
• Oversee the deliverables of configuration management data base process globally.
• Oversee the deliverables of service delivery knowledge management process.
• Set up projects and milestones for delivery and improvement for configuration management, service catalogue and knowledge management area.
Demonstrable senior management experience, in large complex international organisation
Experience of matrix and remote management.
Extensive knowledge of Service Now tool
Demonstrate a high level understanding of knowledge management and service catalogue management based on ITIL framework.
Experience of working in global organisation
Experience of in house asset management
Experience of configuration management with Service Now
ITIL V3 foundation/ Expert Level , PRINCE 2 Foundation/Practitioner