BPO Exposure mandatory
Position Title : Sr Vice President (Head IT Infrastructure)
Reports To : Executive Vice President - Technology
Job Category : Technology
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Post graduate degree in Management (or equivalent)
Experience : Min of 20 years of experience with at least three years- experience in an executive leadership role
- The Organization is a leading global BPM solutions provider spread across Asia, North America and Europe and catering to telecom and media, banking and financial services, insurance, healthcare and publishing sectors.
- The Head Infrastructure is responsible for all aspects of technology infrastructure operations. He/She will provide a secure, compliant, scalable and efficient infrastructure along with supporting the long term strategy of the organization.
- The role will oversee the day to day support of all production platforms to ensure the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of the network, servers and telecommunications services. This role will be responsible in ensuring that platforms are efficiently utilized, the cost to operate and support the platforms aligns with group and business expectations, and that all regulatory and compliance requirements are met for all platforms.
- Strong experience in IT architecture, project /program management, Org transition/transformation and focus on execution, providing technology/cost/innovative leadership for multi-geography international operations and business
- Proactively seeks innovative technologies to enhance business value.
- Monitors latest research and trends in all aspects of IT Infrastructure
- Establishing Service Level Agreements with the business
- Designing and implementing business strategies, plans and procedures
- Maintain positive working relationships with existing and new clients with a constant focus on premier customer service in a growth-oriented environment
- Direct the budgeting, planning, and evaluation of the function.
- Effective client engagement & management abilities in defining optimized, economical, resilient technology solutions, enabling cost efficient and quality driven process management.
- Develop performance measures that support companys strategic direction
- Lead Global IT Infrastructure across geographies and deliver on all SLAs as per Contractual obligation with clients.
- Manages IT Infrastructure to facilitate adaptation to changing technology and apply it to business needs.
- Experience of managing vast voice networks in a BPO is a must.
- Establish policies, and security measures to assure effective and consistent information and operations.
- Provide both managerial and roll the sleeves up hands on leadership and mentoring teams interfacing with the Support and Business Systems leaders.
- Identify strategic data and voice communications direction for the organization with cost control/reduction.
- Ensure security best practices are implemented and revised, as needed, to maintain the availability, integrity and confidentiality of the information stored on and accessed through the network (firewalls, file rights, backup systems, account management, vulnerability testing, etc.)
- Institutionalize best in class quality framework to deliver enhanced customer delight
- Concept and rollout of user collaboration platform (e.g. Skype, Chat, Sharepoint)
- Assist in the ongoing development, testing and support for departmental policies including, but not limited to: business continuity, security, email, social media and disaster recovery.
- Drive efficiencies, productivity and set industry benchmarks
- Maintain robust succession plan to ensure organizational sustainability
- Provide leadership and direction to management teams to ensure effectiveness of operations
- Maintain staff compliance with Company and HR policies and procedures
Key Performance Indicators :
- Revenue growth
- Customer Satisfaction
- Business Transformation
- Post graduate degree in Management (or equivalent)
- Min of 20 years of experience with at least three years- experience in an executive leadership role
- Proven experience in managing large scale/ multi - location operations.
- Experience of atleast 3 years in a BPO
- Exposure to Customer management vertical is a must
- Leadership in driving Innovation, Technology integration and Enterprise Practice solutions
- Formulation of IT Strategy/Policy Guidelines & IT Road map
- Domain knowledge (IT Infrastructure )
Personal Attributes/Traits :
- Collaborative & consultative
- Socially confident
- Achievement oriented
- Business Foresight - Ability to strategize & demonstrate deep business insight that helps identify & develop strategic opportunities
- Managing Transformation - Ability to work and lead transformations in a dynamic environment
- Fostering partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Working across boundaries - collaborative
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Driving Excellence.
Apply with this link :- http://exaltconsulting.co.in/ to apply and get more information.