Technical Architect, IT Product Development
Hiring SDE3, Principal Engineer, Architects for clients in Bangalore between 8-20 years of experience.
Responsible for taking the product vision or business problem to the tech product definition, implementation and successful deployment.
- Responsible for system analysis, design and architecture for the entire product/platform.
- Responsible for ensuring non functional attributes e.g. scalability, availability, serviceability, usability and practical aspects during the various phases of development.
- Responsible for technology choices and tool selection keeping short and long term interest
- Contributes to the development of project estimates, scheduling, and deliverables.
- Works closely with QA team to determine testing requirements to ensure full coverage and the best quality of product.
- Contributes to mentorship of folks in the team
Bachelors/Masters. Computer Science from a premier technology institute
- Experience in software development, design and architecture at the backend side involving scalable and available product/platform.
- Hands on experience in Core Java, Multithreading, RMI, Socket programming, JDBC, NIO, webservices and Design patterns.
- Experience in working on Open Source Technologies including NoSQL Database.
- Should have worked extensively in distributed caching, messaging frame works.
- Knowledge of Linux operating system and MySQL database is desirable.
- Should have experience with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.