J2EE, JSF, SQL, Web Services, Oracle ADF, Rest, XML, Weblogic Server, SOAP, Groovy
- Senio level Technical Project Manager/ Architect/ Integration or Extension Manager/ Lead Position for pure consulting Enterprise Application Implementation for Oracle Cloud platform
- Ability to demonstrate expertise in multiple business processes within Fusion SaaS and/or technical expertise on PaaS for SaaS for architecture/design technology solutions to resolve complex customer issues
- The candidate should be Hands-on respective Product/Technology
- This job profile requires travel to US for Short/Long Term duration for Solutioning or Implementation Workshops or Delivery
The candidate should have previous experience background on at least one of three areas as following for Oracle based Products/Technologies :
Skill Requirement :
1. Having expert experience in Cloud architecture
2. Good experience in AWS/ Azure/ Vmware/ Public or Private Cloud
3. Good experience in Python/ Ruby/ Shell/Teraform
4. Hands on experience in REST and Microservices.
5. Experience (In-Depth Understanding of Data Model and Business process functionality and its data flow) in either Oracle Fusion and/or Oracle EBS AU (Finance, HCM and Supply chain) with strong experience on Extensions/Bolt-ons built on SQL/PL-SQL and in-depth experience of writing efficient and optimize code and understanding of performance tuning techniques.
6. Experience in developing business applications/extension/Bolt-ons using J2EE, JSF, XML development, Groovy Scripting, Oracle ADF 11g, Oracle ADF Mobile, Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle Web Center Portal/Content 11g and understand well about extensibility strategies for Cloud technologies (PaaS-JCS, JCS-SX, Oracle Jet, Visual Builder)
7. Experience in design integration solution for customer by building/consuming web services standards and technology including WSDL, SOAP, REST, XML-Schema, SOA suite 11g, Oracle Service Bus (OSB 11g), Business Process Management (BPM 11g) and understand well about integration strategies(Cloud to Cloud, Cloud to Ground)