Financial Controller, Finance Controller, Finance Head
The person should have a minimum of 18+ yrs of experience and should be a CA or Masters in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field. Experience is using SAP is mandatory.
1. Provide oversight of the Indian corporate finance team performing the day-to-day accounting functions, invoicing, treasury, etc.
2. Assist the CFO with transformation and cost saving strategies, monthly business updates to the India leadership, board presentations and various other ad hoc analyses and projects.
3. Provide strategic direction and management of the F & A function to ensure efficiency and accuracy
4. Manage the financial risks, planning towards Fund Management and record-keeping.
5. Participate in preparation of the Annual Plan.
6. Strategic Business Plans that improve the efficiency and long term profitability of the business and ensure optimum functioning of the departments.