\"routing\", \"switching\", \"cisco\", \"security\", \"firewall\", \"bgp\"
• Analytical and detail oriented.
• Excellent written and verbal communications.
• Have senior/expert knowledge of Cisco routers, switches, Load balancing and security concepts;
• Dynamic routing concepts.
• IP/ARP/MAC/Spanning-tree issues and configurations,
• Troubleshooting VLAN or physical connectivity for servers and other devices,
• Troubleshooting Cisco access-list, NAT issues.
• Have thorough knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, flags and be able to troubleshoot connectivity issues using Wireshark/Tcpdump/snoop.
• Knowledge of data centre L2/L3 principals and devices including Cisco-ACE/ F5 load balancers.
• Knowledge of Security principles and familiarity with Checkpoint/Cisco firewalls.