\"Problem Management\", \"portfolio\", \"Risk Management\", \"itil\"
• Analysis of Project performance
• Evaluation of the Project Governance / Compliance
• Independent, objective, accurate, clear and concise reporting
• Identification of general themes in project performance
• Analysis of effectiveness of Risk management
• The Project Analyst will be able to work no supervision and may lead and advise others, while supporting the Head/Director of the PMO/Portfolio carry out the following:
Analysis of project and/or portfolio performance
Establish and facilitate Project Governance / Compliance
Maintain and create visibility around a holistic view of the status and health of the portfolio and/or project office.
Develop independent, objective, accurate, clear and concise reporting Identify general themes in project performance and recommend solutions
Advise project and programme managers on the creation of project reports and support the appropriate use of reporting tools.
Analyze the overall effectiveness of project management across the portfolio and identify and mitigate areas of Risk Ensure prioritization and alignment of initiatives and that overall portfolio of projects meets businesses strategic and financial goals.
Analyse the effectiveness of Risk management Support the implementation of consistent demand management processes across the organization.
Ensure that resource plans are established across the portfolio to successfully deliver the portfolio of projects.